The appearance of mold on the thermal insulation layer è facilitated by surface condensation, caused by prolonged contact of moist air with the cold surfaces of the insulating package. Other external factors that can increase the risk of infestations can be:
1. Lack of protective frames or overlays
2. Closeness of vegetation rich in weeds (hedges, trees, lawns)
3. polluted areas rich in fine dust
1. Clean all external surfaces (even those that are not contaminated) with COMBAT SOLUTION, a whitening solution containing sodium hypochlorite in aqueous solution, to be used in cycles for treating wall surfaces infested with mold and algae.
2. After a few minutes, rinse thoroughly with a low-pressure cleaner to completely eliminate all traces of the treatment and allow it to dry completely. During rinsing foam is generated, continue washing until the phenomenon disappears.
3. Sterilizing treatment of all external surfaces (even those not contaminated) with algaecide solution and BIOCID PLUS fungicide spread with a brush to waste. The product inertises in depthà the fungus is hydrophobic and capillaryà of the existing finish.
4. Two-coat application of super-washable, super-opaque quartz acrylic water-based paint resistant to algae growth and mold INFINITY 406 QUARZ further added with MUFFALGANO ADDITIVO, a broad-spectrum solution d& # 39 specifically designed for the protection of external surfaces from the development of algae and fungi.
5. In the case of chalky or poorly cohesive surfaces, first apply a coat of fixative all& # 39; strong penetration water properly diluted FIXACRIL. Wait 12-24 hours.