In the constructions built in the years ‘ 60 / ’ 70 often the problem arises of recovering l’ plaster still in good condition, well anchored to the support, resistant, but with the presence of scattered microcavillature and / or any small cracks.
1. Remove any deteriorated or peeling portions of the plaster.
2. Brush or scrape the entire facade cleansing it of any flaking or peeling paint.
3. Wash all the surfaces well with water jet? to remove any residual dirt or dust.
4. The portions of plaster already? PAULINPLASTER K638 must be re-plastered with anti-shrinkage mortar, medium-fast setting, low elastic modulus, after rendering coats with PAULINSANA RINZAFFO F750 coupling base for plaster.
5. Once the restoration is dry, consolidate all surfaces with an ISOMUR strong penetrating solvent-based consolidating primer.
6. Apply the LAMPOCIVIL R632 civil finish finishing coat in two coats consisting of modified hydraulic binders, polymers and siliceous aggregates, with an average consumption of 3-3.5 Kg / m2. Drown all&inside of the shaving a fiberglass mesh with a weight of 155 g / m2 NETWORK 160-A FOR COAT with overlap of at least 10 cm.
7. L’ whole cycle can you? be completed with all the coatings and micro-coatings based on acrylic resins, with all the smooth finishes and thicknesses of the SILK potassium silicate line and of the SILOX siloxane line.