The old pool and? to be restored with a new coating. The new concrete pool must be waterproofed internally before tiling.
1. Removal of any reinforcement rods, incrustations, etc.
2. Complete hydro-washing of all surfaces to remove any remaining dirt.
3. After carefully cleaning the outcropping needles (up to the white) apply LAMPOPRIMER P613 monocomponent passivating slurry.
4. Reconstruction of any missing volumes with non-shrinkage mortar, thixotropic, brorinforzata, normal setting, LAMPOTIX K100 or medium-fast LAMPOBETON K200 or rapid LAMPOFAST K633 / F.
5. Possible leveling of the surfaces with anti-carbonation, anti-shrinkage, medium-fast setting, LAMPOGRIP R900.
6. Reconstructions of any missing volumes with TENACITE thixotropic brorinforised mouldable mortar with a medium-fast or rapid setting for civil finishing.
7. Once cured, apply a first layer of about 2 mm with a spatula. of ELASTOPROOF 639 (so mixed: add under stirring to the ELASTOPROOF B639 liquid in relation to three parts A639 with a B639 part, mix accurately until obtaining a homogeneous mixture free of lumps). For a better result we recommend l’ insertion in the first layer of an alkali-resistant fiberglass coated with 60 g / m2. On the first hardened layer (after 5/6 hours) apply a second layer of about 2 mm. Do not apply over the technical joints.
8. After curing, at least after 5/6 days, lay the new coating (in tiles).
The waterproofing cycle is not? able to absorb any structural movements. Respect any presence of structural joints. On large surfaces, create suitable joints.