The old concrete terrace is beginning to show some small infiltrations. The old sheath needs to be protected or renewed and you do not want to bear the costs of the complete waterproofing.
1. Clean the bottom thoroughly from old encrustations, dust, etc.
2. Remove loose and / or detaching parts.
3.The concrete supports must be previously treated with two coats of ISOMUR insulation.
4. Any cracks must be properly sealed.
5. On a prepared and dry substrate, apply two or three crossed coats of LIQUIDGUM continuous waterproofing sheath. On cracked sheaths or concrete cracks it is advisable to drown some non-woven fabric; in this way the walkability is also increased.
6. As an alternative to point 5 on a prepared and dry substrate, apply two or three crossed coats 48 hours apart of TOTGUM elastic waterproofing coating.
It is recommended to intervene on surfaces free of stagnation d’ water and with adequate slopes. Limit the intervention to cases where no obvious injuries occur and in the absence of water infiltrations in the underlying compartments. For more demanding interventions, please refer to specialized cycles based on bituminous membranes.