The times ever more? pressing of the current shipbuilding make the restoration of historic buildings more and more? diffcult. Use mouldable and easy mortars all’ use e? more and more? decisive element.
1. Completely remove loose or peeling parts and carefully brush the surface.
2. Wash thoroughly with water jet to eliminate dust or smog.
3. On a surface that is still wet, roughen with PAULINSANA RINZAFFO F750 mortar for rendering plaster.
4. Bring a fresh trowel over fresh successive layers of mortar with the low modulus PAULINPLASTER K638 to obtain the desired thickness. In the case of cantilever applications we recommend l’ insertion of suitable metal reinforcements.
5. For the reconstruction of moldings, cornices or special friezes on concrete surfaces, use TIXOTROPICA mouldable mortar, fiber-reinforced, modified polymer with LAMPORAPID K300 medium fast setting.
6. If it is necessary to finish the PAULINPLASTER K638, use the LAMPOSOFT R500 low elastic modulus anti-shrink finish with civil finish. To finish LAMPORAPID K300 smooth medium setting mortar, smooth with an anti-carbonation skim coat, LAMPOGRIP R900 modified polymer.
7. For a complete and definitive protection and decoration of the elements so? restructured and? It is possible to apply all the micro-coatings based on acrylic resins INFINITY 406 QUARZ acrylic water paint with super-washable anti-mold and anti-algae quartz, or with water-repellent and breathable siloxane paints SANOFINISH diffuse siloxane anti-mold and anti-algae finish and SILOX FINISH micro-coating water-repellent siloxane-based breathable coating, or paints potassium silicate-based minerals SILK FINISH potassium silicate-based mineral paint or MINERAL FINISH modified potassium silicate-based paint. (To choose the right primer, consult the technical data sheets of the individual products).