Very often the walls of the internal rooms, both public and private, in a very short time become soaked with smoke, smog and annoying stains. Repainting quickly and with adequate products to avoid the problem recurring becomes an essential condition.
1. Treat any molds with BIOCID algaecide and fungicide solution.
2. Remove any old chalking or flaking paint with adequate brushing.
3. Clean and remove all traces of dirt and dust.
4. Carry out any grouting with KARTOFULLER putty in powder for smooth finishes or LAMPOLITE R650 for fine civil finishes.
5. Apply a coat of ISOMUR pliolite-based solvent-based fixative by brush or roller.
6. Apply two or more coats by brush or roller of special stain-resistant, anti-smoke, solvent-based, odorless BLOCKAFIX paint, diluted with PINOSOLVE odorless thinner.