In very busy places, service rooms, and in all those situations where can you? be the accidental contact with the wall, can you? need arise? to apply a product that can subsequently be cleaned of light dirt stains.
Sometimes you want to keep a good breathability too, in others you need a product that can be applied over old breathable products without having to remove them. All these features cannot be satisfied by a single product; is? important therefore? choose the Washable based on the 26-rsquo; priority requirement.
Preparation of the fund
1. Treat any mu and BIOCID algicide and fungicide solution.
2. Completely remove any layers of old, poorly adherent paint.
3. Clean and remove all traces of dirt and dust.
4. Make any possible fillings with KARTOFULLER powder filler for smooth finishes or LAMPOLITE R650 for fine civil finishes.
5. Apply a coat of FIXACRIL fixative all’ water with strong penetration appropriately diluted.
The MANTOLAK FREE finishes: Water paint no V0C” FREE FROM: plasti cant, formaldehyde coalescents, APEO. Washable, extra white with high covering power. DOGMA 418: washable paint for interiors. Can he? be cleaned occasionally with a damp non-abrasive cloth without pear? to insist too much. E’ with good breathability? FLORAL 402: super washable paint for exteriors and interiors. Can he? be washed occasionally with a non-abrasive sponge. MATT 2.0: super-washable acrylic paint VOC “ 0” for exteriors and interiors. Can he? be washed occasionally with a non-abrasive sponge. MEGACRYL: super washable paint, in gloss, satin and opaque versions. E’ wall polish. Can he? be washed with neutral detergents and non-abrasive sponge.