In old service rooms: bathrooms, kitchens, closets, the lack of adequate insulation causes condensation of water vapor with considerable deterioration of the paint and formation of mold. Reducing the formation of condensation with l’ use of special paints that lower the thermal difference between l’ exterior and l’ interior of the wall, allows to make l-26 healthier and more liveable -rsquo; environment.
1. Treat any molds with BIOCID algaecide and fungicide solution.
2. Remove any old chalking or flaking paint with adequate brushing.
3. Clean and remove all traces of dirt and dust.
4. Carry out any grouting with KARTOFULLER putty in powder for smooth finishes or LAMPOLITE R650 for fine civil finishes.
5. Apply by brush or roller a coat of fixative all’ water, microemulsified, with strong penetration, suitably diluted, FIXACRIL and wait 24 hours.
6. Apply two or more coats by brush or roller of a special anti-condensation, heat-insulating, mold-resistant water-based paint for interiors, based on hollow microbubbles, TERMOCASA, with a yield of 8-10 m2 / l per coat.