Maintaining good vapor permeability of the materials and finishes that make up the building element is a primary condition for the healthiness of the 26-rsquo; air inside the 26-rsquo; building . Without forgetting the need to dispose of the residual or excess moisture present inside the walls.
Alternatively, apply two or more coats of breathable water-based paint for interiors with very high breathabilityà SANEX. If fine finishes are required, or in particular restoration situations, apply TECNOCALCE water-based paint based on slaked lime.
1. Treat any molds with BIOCID algaecide and fungicide solution.
2. Completely remove any layers of old, poorly adhering paint.
3. Clean and remove all traces of dirt and dust.
4. Carry out any grouting with LAMPOSTUCCO paste or KARTOFULLER putty in powder for smooth finishes or LAMPOLITE R650 for fine civil finishes.
5. Apply a suitably diluted coat of FIXACRIL fixative all’ water with strong penetration.
6. Apply two or more coats of transpiring water-based paint for interiors with very high breathability TIXOTROPICA SUPER.