In old buildings are the underground rooms often affected by humidity? and d&rsquo water infiltration. Solving the problem from the inside 26-rsquo without digging outside becomes very important.
1. Demolish completely the l’ plaster up to the live of the brick taking care to remove all the friable or incoherent parts.
2. Wash the masonry thoroughly and close the large crumbling with mortar using brick chips if necessary.
3. Round off the corners with l’ use of LAMPOFAST K633 / F TIXOTROPICA brorinforzata mortar, fast-setting modified polymer.
4. On masonry that is still damp, apply two coats of LAMPOSAL K610 anti-salt grout with a brush, making sure to apply the second coat when the previous one has set.
5. Within 24 hours, apply a coat of PAULINSANA RINZAFFO F750 trowel, in a minimum thickness of 5/7 mm until it completely covers the wall.
6. Within 24 hours apply PAULINSANA INTO K670, macroporous, dehumidifying plaster, which accelerates l’ evaporation of the 26-rsquo; humidity? ascent, for a minimum thickness of two centimeters, with a consumption of about 11/12 Kg / m2 per cm of thickness.
7. Final smoothing with a low-modulus, highly breathable mineral-based mineral smoothing compound, PAULINSANA RAS R550, finished with a civil sponge float.
8. As a decorative finish we recommend l’ use of highly breathable water-based paints or rustic lime-based products of the MARMOLADA Line.