In old buildings, underground rooms are often affected by humidity and water infiltrations. Solving the problem from the inside without digging from the outside becomes very important.
1. Completely demolish l’ plaster to the bricks, taking care to remove all crumbly or incoherent parts.
2. Thoroughly wash the masonry and close large cracks with mortar using brick flakes if necessary.
3. Round the corners with the use of LAMPOFAST K633 / F brorinforced THIXOTROPIC mortar, modified polymer with quick setting.
4. On still damp masonry, apply LAMPOSAL K610 anti-salt grout in two coats with a brush, taking care to apply the second coat when the previous one has set.
5. Within 24 hours, apply PAULINSANA RINZAFFO F750 coupling rendering coat with a trowel, in a minimum thickness of 5/7 mm until the masonry is completely covered.
6. Within 24 hours, apply PAULINSANA INTO K670, macroporous, dehumidifying plaster, which accelerates the evaporation of 26-rsquo; rising damp, for a minimum thickness of two centimeters, with a consumption of about 11/12 Kg / m2 per cm of thickness.
7. Final smoothing with low modulus, highly breathable mineral smoothing compound PAULINSANA RAS R550, finished with a sponge float.
8. As a decorative finish we recommend the use of highly breathable water-based paints or lime-based rustic products from the MARMOLADA Line.